The website www.cardeno.es (hereafter the website) is owned by CARDENO SL, with registered address at Calle Matadero, 11, 06280, Fuentes de León, Badajoz, Spain, with Spanish national tax id. no. NIF B06023055, which markets its products and services under the trade name CARDENO (hereafter referred to as THE PROVIDER). The company is registered in the Companies Register of Badajoz, folio 1, volume 67, 3rd section, sheet 1884, first registration.
In compliance with Spanish Law 34/2002, of 11th June, on Information Society Services and E-Commerce, we hereby provide you with this text containing all the information considered relevant to protect your rights, your security, and to establish the terms and conditions of use for regulatory compliance.
THE PROVIDER, responsible for the website, provides THE USER with this document with which it intends to comply with the obligations set forth in Spanish Law 34/2002, on Information Society Services and E-Commerce (LSSI-CE using its Spanish abbreviation), and to offer all the information considered relevant to protect THE USER’s rights and security.
Any person accessing this website assumes the role of user (hereinafter THE USER), undertaking to strictly observe and comply with the provisions set forth herein, as well as any other legal provisions that may apply.
THE PROVIDER reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without there being any obligation to give prior notice or inform THE USER of said obligations, with publication on THE PROVIDER’S website being understood as sufficient. It is therefore advisable to read its content carefully before accessing and making use of the information and services offered on this website.
You can contact us using the following means of communication:
Telephone: (+34) 924 72 43 04.
Address: Calle Matadero, 11, 06280, Fuentes de León, Badajoz, Spain.
All notifications and communications between THE USER and THE PROVIDER shall be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made by any of the aforementioned means.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ACCESS AND USE
Access to THE WEBSITE by THE USER is free.
The contracting of products and services through the website by minors under 14 years of age is prohibited, who must duly obtain prior consent from their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who shall be held responsible for all acts carried out by the minors in their care, in accordance with current legislation.
If, in order to purchase a product on the website, THE USER is required to register, they shall be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information.
When registering, THE USER shall be given/choose a password and undertakes to use it diligently and to keep it secret in order to access these services. Consequently, THE USER is responsible for the proper custody and confidentiality of any user IDs and/or passwords provided by THE PROVIDER and undertakes not to assign their use to third parties, either temporarily or permanently, nor to allow third parties to access them.
THE USER shall be held responsible for the unlawful use of the services by any illegitimate third party who uses a password for this purpose as a result of a non-diligent use or loss of the password by THE USER.
By virtue of the foregoing, THE USER is obliged to immediately notify THE WEBSITE managers of any event that allows the improper use of user IDs and/or passwords, such as theft, loss, or unauthorised access to them, in order to proceed to their immediate cancellation.
If such information is not communicated, THE PROVIDER shall be exempt from any liability that may arise from the improper use of user IDs or passwords by unauthorised third parties.
THE USER undertakes to use the contents in a diligent, correct and lawful manner and, in particular, undertakes to refrain from:
- Using the contents for purposes or effects contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order; Reproducing or copying, distributing, allowing public access through any form of public communication, transforming or modifying the contents, unless authorised by the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted; Using the contents and, in particular, information of any kind obtained through the website or services to send advertising, communications for the purposes of direct sales or any other commercial purpose, unsolicited messages addressed to a number of people regardless of their purpose, as well as to refrain from marketing or disclosing such information in any way.
- Infringing intellectual or industrial property rights.
- Impersonating any other user.
The establishment of hyperlinks under no circumstances implies the existence of a relationship between THE PROVIDER and the owner of the website on which they are established, nor the acceptance or approval of its contents or services.
EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY FOR ACCESS AND USE
THE PROVIDER excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any nature derived from:
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy and/or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices or defects of any kind in the contents and information transmitted, disseminated, stored or made available to THE USER.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in THE USER’s computer systems, electronic documents or data.
- THE PROVIDER shall not be held responsible for any information outside this website that is not directly managed by our webmaster.
- THE PROVIDER does not guarantee nor is it responsible for the functioning or accessibility of the linked websites, nor does it suggest, invite or recommend that you visit them, nor shall it be held responsible for the results obtained. Likewise, THE PROVIDER shall not be held responsible for the establishment of links by third parties.
If THE USER or a third party believes that there are facts or circumstances that indicate the unlawful nature of the use of any content and/or the carrying out of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, they must notify THE PROVIDER, duly identifying themselves and specifying the alleged infringements.
The full contents of the website, including texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work
whose property belongs to THE PROVIDER, and none of the exploitation rights over them may be understood to be transferred to THE USER beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, THE USER who accesses this website may view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorised private copies provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, or subject to any type of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of THE PROVIDER or of third parties, and it may not be understood that the use of or access to the same attributes to THE USER any right whatsoever over the same.
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND COMPLAINTS
To file any complaint or claim with THE PROVIDER, THE USER must contact the customer service department using the contact channels indicated herein.
In the document TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF CONTRACT, you shall find information concerning the right of withdrawal and complaints as well as the forms to be filled in if you wish to exercise said rights.
You can also make a claim through an extrajudicial claim mechanism provided for in EU Regulation No. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and Council, of 21st May 2013, which you can access via the following link:
These terms and conditions shall be governed by Spanish law and, where applicable, common European law.
The parties shall submit to the following courts and tribunals to settle any disputes that may arise between them, renouncing any other jurisdiction:
If THE USER is a consumer, the courts and tribunals of THE USER’s residence shall have jurisdiction.
If the buyer is an entrepreneur, the courts and tribunals of THE PROVIDER’s residence shall have jurisdiction.