The website www.cardeno.es is owned by CARDENO SL, with registered address at Calle Matadero, 11, 06280, Fuentes de León, Badajoz, Spain, with Spanish national tax id. no. NIF, B06023055, which markets its products and services under the trade name CARDENO (hereafter referred to as THE PROVIDER).
Our entity is strongly committed to complying with the personal data protection regulations, and guarantees full compliance with the obligations set forth in said regulations, as well as the implementation of the security measures provided for in Article 9 of Spanish Law 15/1999 on Personal Data Protection (LOPD using its Spanish abbreviation) and in the Development Regulation.
You can contact us using the following means of communication:
- Telephone: (+34) 924 72 43 04.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Calle Matadero, 11, 06280, Fuentes de León, Badajoz, Spain.
All notifications and communications between THE USER and THE PROVIDER shall be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made by any of the aforementioned means.
The postal address provided is the only valid address for the exercise of the rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, which may be exercised in writing with proof of identity.
You may also revoke any authorisation previously granted by the same means or via the e-mail address indicated above.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
- Data Controller’s details.
- Data processed.
- File in which the data is stored.
- Purpose of processing.
- The User’s rights and how to exercise them.
Whenever we need to obtain personal information from you, you are always asked to provide it voluntarily and explicitly.
You expressly authorise the personal data provided through the forms made available to you, or by any other means, to be included and processed in files held by us, for the following purposes:
- To manage our relationship and offer a personalised service.
- To process queries, purchases, orders, requests or any other type of request made by the user through any of the contact methods made available to the user.
- To send commercial advertising communications about our products or services by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enable commercial communications to be made. If you do not wish to receive this type of communication, mark this box with an ‘x’.
We guarantee that your personal data shall not under any circumstances be communicated to third parties except to those strictly necessary for the provision of the requested service.
All the data requested are necessary for the development of our relationship and failure to provide the said data would make it impossible to carry out the purpose for which they are requested in each case.